Alabama Hill Neighborhood Market Statistics
Wondering what's going on in the real estate sector of Bellingham's Alabama Hill neighborhood? Here's a look at an overview of current properties on the market, pending homes that are on their way to the closing table, and properties that have sold from November to present. This will give you a clear picture of present activity, as well as, what has happened over the course of the winter in the Alabama Neighborhood real estate market.
- Since 11/17/08 - 7 homes sold at an median price of $259K - days on market = 94
- Of these properties sold - 1 of them were bank owned
- Avg. sales vs. list price was 97.77%
- Currently there are 5 homes pending sale - mutual agreement between buyer and seller
- Average days on market = 145
- Average Price $289,000
- Of these properties there are only 1 Bank owned Pending, 1 Short Sale Pending, & no estate sales.
- Currently there are 10 homes for sale in Bellingham's Alabama Neighborhood
- Median price = $393,750
- Average days on Market (DOM) = 51
- Of these homes for sale there are none that are bank owned, short sales, & 1 Estate Sale.
About the Author: Tara is a full time Realtor in the Bellingham, Wa. She specializes in under-valued properties - good deals, bank owned real estate, short sales, estate sales, etc. She is well versed in real estate values, finance, and negotiation. Whether you're looking to relocate, buy, sell, or invest you're in good hands with Tara.