Wondering what's going on in the real estate sector of Bellingham's Samish neighborhood? Here's a look at an overview of current properties on the market, pending homes that are on their way to the closing table, and properties that have sold from October to present. This will give you a clear picture of present activity, as well as, what has happened over the course of the winter in the Samish Neighborhood real estate market.
Samish Neighborhood Sold - 10/1/08 - present
- Since 10/1/08 - 9 properties have sold at an avg. price of $405,822 - days on market =131
- Of these properties sold - none of them were bank owned or short sales
- Avg. sales vs. list price was 92.94%
- Currently there are 8 homes pending sale - mutual agreement between buyer and seller
- Average days on market = 123
- Average Price $384,225
- Of these properties all seem to have been normal transactions - no estate sales or foreclosures
- Currently there are 27 homes for sale in Bellingham's Samish and South Neighborhood
- Average price = $499,900
- Average days on Market (DOM) = 83
- Of these homes for sale there are none that are bank owned, there are 2 short sales, and 2 new construction homes
About the Author: Tara is a full time Realtor in the Bellingham, Wa. She specializes in under-valued properties - good deals, bank owned real estate, short sales, estate sales, etc. She is well versed in real estate values, finance, and negotiation. Whether you're looking to relocate, buy, sell, or invest your in good hands with Tara.