Wondering what's going on in the real estate sector of Bellingham's Columbia neighborhood? Here's a look at an overview of current properties on the market, pending homes that are on their way to the closing table, and properties that have sold from November to present (the last 6 months). This will give you a clear picture of present activity, as well as, what has happened over the course of the winter in the Columbia neighborhood real estate market.
- Since 11/20/08 - homes sold at an median price of $282,250 Days on market = 165
- Of these properties sold - 2 of them were a bank Owned Real estate, no short sales sold, and no estate sales
- Avg. sales vs. list price was 96.96%
- Currently there are 8 homes pending sale - mutual agreement between buyer and seller in the Columbia Neighborhood
- Average days on market = 31
- Average Price $270,450
- Of these properties there are only 2 short sales pending, 1 bank Owned Home, and no estate sales.
- Currently there are 17 homes for sale in Bellingham's Columbia Neighborhood
- Median price = $359,900
- Average days on Market (DOM) = 100
- Of these homes for sale there are none that are 0 bank owned home, 0 short sales, & 1 estate sales.
About the Author: Tara is a full time Realtor in the Bellingham, Wa. As a buyers agent she specializes in finding you under-valued properties: good deals, bank owned real estate, short sales, estate sales, etc. As a Seller's agent your home will reach millions of buyers via internet, virtual tours, and target marketing to buyers looking to buy a property like yours. She is well versed in real estate values, finance, and negotiation. Whether you're looking to relocate, buy, sell, or invest you're in good hands with Tara.