Wondering what's going on in the real estate sector of Bellingham's Geneva area neighborhood? Here's a look at an overview of current properties on the market, pending homes that are on their way to the closing table, and properties that have sold from November to present. This will give you a clear picture of present activity, as well as, what has happened over the course of the winter in the Geneva Area real estate market.
- Since 11/20/08 - 8 homes sold at an median price of $498,500K - days on market = 121
- Of these properties sold - 1 of them were a short sale, 0 bank owned homes or estate sales.
- Avg. sales vs. list price was 93.05%
- Currently there are 3 homes pending sale - mutual agreement between buyer and seller
- Average days on market = 28
- Average Price $469,000
- Of these properties there are only no distressed properties pending & no estate sales.
- Currently there are 23 homes for sale in Bellingham's Geneva Neighborhood
- Median price = $525,000
- Average days on Market (DOM) = 136
- Of these homes for sale there is one that is bank owned, 0 Short Sales, & no estate sales.
About the Author: Tara is a full time Realtor in the Bellingham, Wa. As a buyers agent she specializes in finding you under-valued properties: good deals, bank owned real estate, short sales, estate sales, etc. As a Seller's agent your home will reach millions of buyers via internet, virtual tours, and target marketing to buyers looking to buy a property like yours. She is well versed in real estate values, finance, and negotiation. Whether you're looking to relocate, buy, sell, or invest you're in good hands with Tara.