Wondering what's going on in the real estate sector of Sandy Point? Here's an overview of current properties on the market, pending homes that are on their way to the closing table, and properties that have sold from November to present (the last 6 months). This will give you a clear picture of present activity, as well as, what has happened over the course of the winter in the Sandy Point real estate market.
- Since 11/20/08 - homes sold at an median price of $522,500 Days on market = 212
- Of these properties sold -none were bank Owned Real estate, no short sales, and 1 estate sale
- Avg. sales vs. list price was 96.66%
- Currently there is 1 home pending sale - mutual agreement between buyer and seller in the Sandy Point
- Average days on market = 52
- Median Price = $91,900
- This property was a bank owned property
- Currently there are 22 homes for sale in the Sandy Point area
- Median price = $474,200
- Average days on Market (DOM) = 161
- Of these homes for sale there are none that are 1 bank owned real estate, 2 short sales, & 2 estate sales.
About the Author: Tara is a full time Realtor in the Bellingham, Wa. As a buyers agent she specializes in finding you under-valued properties: good deals, bank owned real estate, short sales, estate sales, etc. As a Seller's agent your home will reach millions of buyers via internet, virtual tours, and target marketing to buyers looking to buy a property like yours. She is well versed in real estate values, finance, and negotiation. Whether you're looking to relocate, buy, sell, or invest you're in good hands with Tara.