Columbia Neighborhood Market Report for 3/24/09-6/24/09
This overview is a reflection of current properties on the market, pending homes that are on their way to the closing table, and properties that have sold from mid March to present. This will give you a clear picture of present activity in the Columiba neighborhood, as well as, what has happened over the course of the last 3 months.
- Since 3/23/09 - 14 properties have sold at an median price of $297,500 - avg. days on market= 68
- Of these properties sold - 1 of them were a short sale, 0 bank owned homes or estate sales.
- Avg. sales vs. list price was 98.43%
- Currently there are 7 homes pending sale - mutual agreement between buyer and seller
- Average days on market = 60
- Average Price $260,000
- Of these properties there are only 1 short sale pending & 2 estate sales.
- Currently there are 14 homes for sale in Bellingham's Columbia Neighborhood
- Median price = $338,750
- Average days on Market (DOM) = 124
- Of these homes for sale there are none that are bank owned, 0 Short Sales, & no estate sales.
About the Author: Tara is a full time Realtor in the Bellingham, Wa. As a buyers agent she specializes in finding you under-valued properties: good deals, bank owned real estate, short sales, estate sales, etc. As a Seller's agent your home will reach millions of buyers via internet, virtual tours, and target marketing to buyers looking to buy a property like yours. She is well versed in real estate values, finance, and negotiation. Whether you're looking to relocate, buy, sell, or invest you're in good hands with Tara.